In addition to the standard check-up programs, the PAN Prevention Center offers individual health check-ups to its patients. After evaluating your online questionnaire, we arrange a selection of screenings and check-ups for you that we coordinate to your personal medical needs. In doing so, we take into consideration age, gender, family planning, own pre-existing conditions and other risk factors and recommend a meaningful check-up program for you. In this way, you selectively receive personally relevant results and avoid additional costs.
Your individual add-on modules:
- Urological check-up (Screening for prostate cancer)
- Gynaecological check-up (Screening breast cancer & cervical cancer)
- Smoker’s check-up (specific diagnosis of respiratory tract)
- Sports medicine check-up
- Colorectal cancer screening (Colonoscopy)
- Ophthalmologic screening (Measurement of intraocular pressure, ocular fundus)